Job Title: Global Brand Marketing Manager
Location: central London
Salary: competitive + bonus and benefits
Our client is a very fast paced and innovation driven company, which offers talented people high exposure and the chance to shine, giving everyone an opportunity to make an impact.
This is a key role for our growing company and will offer the successful candidate a chance to apply their product experience in a rapidly expanding, fast moving and energised environment.
They are now seeking an experienced Global Brand Marketing Manager to be responsible for all aspects of a new brand/product line they are about to launch. Much like a founder of a small brand the role focuses on: the creation of the brand book and launch plan; market penetration plan; PR; communications; promotional plan; merchandising; sales tools/materials; market insight; and ultimately sales budgets and sales acceleration.
The key objectives of the Global Brand Marketing Manager will be to work with and drive the sales teams across the world to penetrate as many markets as possible and to reach sales goals by expanding the point of presence quickly, driving effective communication campaigns, implementing instore merchandising and promotions.
The candidate must have excellent analytical, planning, commercial skills as well as several years’ experience in FMCG and/or nutritional markets.
If you have a passion for start-ups and are not afraid to break convention this is the role for you.
This role will suit someone who works well in a challenging and ‘hands on’ environment of a rapidly expanding business with a very enthusiastic, heterogeneous and committed team. A good sense of humour is highly welcomed. If you love to win, and have fun doing it, if your eye is always on the prize and you have a history of blowing away targets, this is the role for you.
If you take this role you will be fanatical about running your brand as if it’s your own business, revel in autonomy but skilled at being able to stakeholder manage as required.
Key Skills required:
- 8 years Product Management or Brand Management in a large FMCG corporation; preferable industries: Nutricosmetics, Nutraceutical, Food Sciences & Nutrition, Pharmaceutical
- Solid commercial thinking
- Strong analytical skills to develop a detailed market insight through market research and competitive analysis
- High numeracy, excel and data analysis skills, including a strong financial and commercial grip
- Self-starter with the ability to move and adapt quickly
- Solid market penetration planning and communication planning skills
- Strong presentation/communication skills with the ability to influence and inspire
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and a minimum of an additional fluent language)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Master’s degree
- Organization/Attention to Detail – solid organizational skills, ability to manage multiple goals/priorities, meet key deadlines, whilst ensuring high quality outputs
- Team player – effective team working, providing support as and when needed, even when outside of job scope
- Passion and Commitment – appetite for challenge and enthusiastic to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Global mindset – interest in learning about and understanding international markets and their consumers, shoppers, retailers, and competitive dynamics
- Ability to travel across our larger markets and countries
- Strong leadership to motivate cross-functional teams and set the agenda for the brand
- Resilience in a highly challenging and changing competitive environment
If this role sounds like you, please apply ASAP through the form below or send your CV to email@example.com