Job Title: Executive PA
Location: London (office + working remotely)
Salary: £25.000/35.000 – depending on experience
My client is a successful entrepreneur, MD of a start-up accelerator based in central London. He is now looking for someone to assist him on a daily basis with his business and personal activities. This is an amazing opportunity to support a successful and busy person in his business and private activities, to learn a vast amount and progress your career as a PA. The company offers a great deal of flexibility; the person will be working from the MD’s home (as well as remotely from YOUR home) Please note that this is a one to one support role.
About the role
You are a professional, polished and articulate PA, supporting a very busy person. As part of your responsibilities, you will be required to:
- Manage the MD’s diary
- Deal with a high volume of emails
- Support the MD in the organisation of international travel (e.g. booking flights, accommodation etc.)
- Get involved in the organisation of events / marketing activities and miscellaneous projects throughout the year – at least 1 event per month
- You will work alongside the Accountancy team where you will assist with portfolio invoices and liaise with portfolio companies.
- Support the MD in personal and private activities
The successful candidate will be degree educated with excellent communication skills. You will have a good grasp of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. You will be highly organised and disciplined.
Location: Fulham / Mayfair
Salary: depending on experience + bonus & benefits
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form below.