Job Title: Legal Executive Assistant / Team Secretary Italian speaking
Location: Central London
Salary: £30.000/£40.000 depending on experience + Benefits (Medical Insurance / Pension Scheme / Gym).
Our client is a reputable Law firm based in the City with a consolidated international network.
You will be part of a small team (1 Partner and 3 Associates) and will provide administrative support to the team. This varied role will require someone who is exceptionally organized in their day to day working routine with excellent attention to detail, and a genuine interest in legal matters.
You will share responsibility for the reception area, answering the phones and greeting clients, responding to general enquiries, handling all incoming and outgoing mail and couriers, as well as managing stationery and supplies within the office, liaising with external contractors (IT support, training, facilities management) and acting as an EA / PA for the team.
The ideal candidate will fit the profile below:
- Solid secretarial and administration experience gained in the legal or investment banking industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (native speaker level); additional Italian language skills are required
- Very high attention to details
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi-task
- Computer literacy (Word/Excel/outlook)
- Highly professional but with a positive, flexible “can do” attitude
If you are interested in the job, please apply ASAP via the form below or send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org