Job Title: Customer Service
Location: Central London
Salary: Depending on experience
We are looking for an individual to assist our client, an ever-growing international fragrance distribution company, ensuring clients are provided with the best service available.
Direct, manage autonomously, optimize and coordinate the full order cycle to deliver customers’ orders:
- PO reception, PO analysis vs stock;
- Liaise with sales team, customers and operation team to fine-tune PO;
- PO approval; PO entry in CRM system; Sales Order creation and stock allocation;
- Instruct warehouse about picking process; Issuing of customer invoice accordingly to specific customer requirements; Track and assist warehouse/agency with issuing correct export documents (EUR1, COO, FSC, CMR, DGD, etc…);
- Validation of above listed documents; Sharing export documents and certificate with customers to get them approved; Handle documents legalisation if needed; Archive order’s documents and key communications exchanged with customers;
- Contact customer to share final documents; Coordinate with customer’s freight forwarder and warehouse to arrange order collection;
- Collect from customer, warehouse, forwarder agent, shipping company, customs, all documents related to each order delivered, and archive;
- Closing of order process; Weekly posting of invoices; Transfer of sales information to accountancy; Weekly reporting of order portfolio, sales, open orders, updated of receivables; aged debts;
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints; Sorting logistical issues, availability of products, pick and pack issues, shipment issue, product damage issues; Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency;
- Building professional relationship with forwarding agents of distributors;
- Arrange shipment for product samples.
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position
- Experience in stock management, international shipping, import and export.
- Experience in customer relation service.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving attitude
- High level of drive and commitment
- High sense of priority setting
- SAGE 200, SAP or similar is a must
- Organised and proficient in Excel and Outlook