Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Central London
Salary: £40K/60K depending on experience
Permanent contract & F/T: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Our client is an international accountancy practice based in central London (Mayfair). They provide corporate, investment funds, trust and private client services. They are now looking for a bright senior chartered Accountant with the following experience:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 3 or 4 years’ experience in UK.
- Degree (desirable)
She/he will be in charge of a portfolio of clients and will be involved in the following activities:
- Review of Bookkeeping work, VAT returns, computations, Intrastat, CIS declarations and payroll prepared by assistants;
- Preparation of infra-annual Management Accounts;
- Preparation of infra-annual reporting package for certain clients;
- Preparation of year end Accounts (the use of SAPA software would be a plus);
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns (the use of Digita software would be a plus);
- Preparation of Consolidated Accounts (previous experience in this would be a plus).
We are looking for a smart hardworking professional willing to grow in her/his career, both technically and commercially. The ideal candidate must possess some flexibility and good time management and organisational skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge and possess the above mentioned skills / experience, please apply ASAP.