Job Title: CFO Italian speaking
Location: London + some travelling
Salary: very competitive six-figure salary package
Our client is a global shipbroker, focusing on the global dry bulk market, covering well-established trades and emerging trades, where they have considerable expertise.
The business have created this new role, due the sustained growth of the company, since launch.
- Primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities of the company.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency of the finance function.
- Working closely with the CEO and senior stakeholders to ensure financial milestones are met.
- Being the company face for all finance related activities.
- Provide strategic financial input to the Board to improve and maintain the financial health of the firm.
- To establish the best financial structure for the company.
- To consolidate individual offices P&L, into one company P&L.
- To manage all banking relationships, to further aid the growth of the company, by amongst other things creating lines of credit.
- Provide advice and implement distribution of share capital.
- 10+ years’ experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles.
- Demonstrate long term commitment to a project – this is a must!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Bilingual Italian – English; any other languages are a plus
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP via the form below.