Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: depending on experience (up to £55.000) + commissions
Contract: permanent – starting in September / Oct 2017.
Our client is an oil and derivatives brokerage company based in London. They connect global buyers and sellers of oil to create profitable and long last relationships.
The team is now expanding and they are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team. Reporting to the MD, the role involves lots of to seek new business and close deals.
As part of your role, you will develop a portfolio of clients (candidates with an existing portfolio will be strongly considerate for this role). We are looking for someone who has previous experience in the oil industry, who is driven and commercially aware and possess excellent communication skills to liaise with top level clients. As part of this job, you will be based in London and travel extensively to meet clients and close deals.
- Sales & Negotiation skills
- Ability to target new business and develop existing new and existing business opportunities
- Knowledge of the oil industry with previous oil experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Enthusiasm and motivation to succeed
- Self-motivated and have the ability to hit and exceed targets and always want to achieve more!
If you are interested in the role, please apply through the form below or email your CV at email@example.com