Job Title: Business Assistant / Private Assistant Italian speaking (maximum 8 hours required).
Location: Home-based with monthly meetings (1 per month) in the office (central London).
Salary: £15 p/h.
About the company
Our client is a start-up company working in the steel industry. Located in central London, the Director needs some help to manage the business workload.
About the role
The person will act on behalf of and represent the Director as required, including the management of calls, enquiries and requests, expense authorisation and sign off on business-related decisions. He / she will reporting back to the Director with detailed and accurate notes following any absence as well as assisting with budget management.
- Undertaking projects on a regular basis, including event planning
- Personal assistant tasks for the Director, including, but not limited to, diary management, extensive email correspondence and organising both internal and external meetings
- Attending meetings and producing follow-up notes
- Organising complex travel itineraries and travelling with Director
- Providing line management and support to Administration and Operations teams including task delegation, training new employees, undertaking appraisals and handling poor performance issues
- Working closely with the Administration and Operations Managers to ensure the smooth running of the business, including the maintenance of office stock and supplies and regular database updates
- Preparing invoices and making payments
- Analysing complex legal documents.
- Educated to a degree level
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position – experience gained in the UK is crucial.
- Previous team-management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Italian
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Outlook
- Confident working alongside board-level executives and partners
- Uses initiative with minimal supervision
- Dedicated to the quality and accuracy of projects from inception to completion
- Used to managing a heavy workload with strict deadline
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and willing to take on ad-hoc tasks
- Comfortable working alone and as part of a team
Please note this is a part-time role where you will be required to work from 6 to 8 hours per week, throughout the week. If you are interested, please apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form below.