Job Title: Broker Italian speaking
Location: The City of London
Salary: competitive and depending on experience (for this role, you must have at least 2 years’ experience) + medical insurance and other benefits.
The Broker role is to manage the day-to-day running of their allocated classes of business on open market risks or allocated facilities (binders and line slips). Reporting to the Head of Placement, they are to provide timely and accurate information to senior Management, Underwriters, Client Brokers and Loss Adjusters. Working on the internal broker system as well as distributing the information on the collective markets systems.
The duties are to include:
- Gather information from our clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile;
- Research insurance companies’ policies and negotiate with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for your clients at the best price;
- Ensure that our clients understand the terms and the extent of the cover provided in line with industry regulations;
- Foresee your clients’ insurance needs, such as policy renewals or amendments;
- Advise your clients on whether and when they need to make a claim on their policies;
- Arrange specialized types of insurance cover in complex cases; this may involve preparing reports for insurance underwriters and surveyors and negotiating with insurers;
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with our clients;
- Win accounts against competitors;
- Keep detailed records and complete administrative tasks such as paperwork and correspondence;
- Develop relationships with underwriters, and other professionals
- Keep up with changes in the insurance market and in our clients’ industries;
- Check on the Collection of insurance’s premiums and process accounts
- Overview binding Authorities (premium payments, claims, loss ratio, renewals, etc.)
- Report to the head of placement every months on the business performance (binders and non-binders)
- Help other brokers of the team in a better understanding of the business and the market.
Our client is a well-established insurance broker in the City of London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fantastic reputation in the market. Please apply ASAP via the form below or send your CV to email@example.com