Job Title: Bookkeeper Italian speaking – Part-time (20 hours)
Salary: £25.000-35.000 depending on experience and negotiable
Part-time (20 hours per week, flexible hours). Please note the job may become full-time after 12 months.
Our client is an established manufacturer of windows and doors. They are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to manage all bookkeeping for the company, both in the UK and abroad.
- Regular liaison with external accountants
- Processing Payment runs
- Maintaining Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- General bookkeeping, including bank reconciliations
- Analysis of companies’ performance
The role will require:
- An experienced all-round Bookkeeper (minimum 3 years’ experience)
- Ability to take responsibility and work in a sole role.
- Experience using Xero (or Sage / Quickbooks)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise in a changing workload.
- Team orientated and an enthusiastic work approach
Starting with a part-time job, the role may become a full-time after 12 months.
Also, the company will open a showroom in London in the next few months. For the time being, you will work remotely; once the showroom will be open, you will be based in the office / showroom.
Please note interviews will start at the end of August.
The contract will start from September / October 2021.