Job Title: Bilingual PA – Italian & English
Location : central London – The City.
Salary : competitive (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
About the company
Our client is a well-established insurance broker based in the City. The team is now expanding and they are now looking for a bilingual PA Italian to support 3 people (1 Director + 2 Chairmen).
Please note that ONLY candidates already based in London and with previous work experience (3 years) in the UK will be considered for this role.
The Personal Assistant is responsible to assist on all matters to CEO, Chairman and Honorary Chairman, alongside supervision of the smooth running of the office. She needs to be bilingual, Italian and English, well presented and uphold the company’s values at all times.
The duties are to include
- Point of contact in greeting and assisting clients.
- Support office staff with general and various bookings
- Compile expenses for CEO, Chairman and Honorary Chairman
- Organise company’s events
- Handling of all business requirements for CEO, Chairman and Honorary Chairman
- Diary and appointment keeping for CEO, Chairman and Honorary Chairman
- Produce presentations upon request
- Supervise daily suppliers relations and orders
- Substitute PA/Receptionist when on holiday
- Confidentiality requested at all times
- Translations of confidential material, wordings and other documents
- Handling of personal and business contacts for CEO, Chairman and Honorary Chairman
- Handling of Petty Cash and internal email and calendar
- Oversee renewal of suppliers
- Handling of all personal requirements for CEO, Chairman and Honorary Chairman
- Answer the telephone at reception
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this role by sending your CV through the form below or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org