Job Title: Back Office Administrator – Italian speaking
Based: London (West End)
Our client is a leading logistic company, formed in 1986; it is a valued provider of Supply Chain services for several market leaders across a variety of commodities. The services offered are: Marine Terminal, Warehousing, Packaging, Transport (Europe wide), Special Cargo and Commodity Trading. Today the company has a team of over 200 people involved in different activities. The UK office is dedicated to developing the core services of the company, as well as engaging in new markets and investments.
The UK office has been in operation for nearly 2 years, and they have grown sufficiently to now need a business administration assistant to take care of the administrative duties in the office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team at a relatively early stage, and to learn and grow with the company. As the company grows there will be other opportunities within the business, and the chance to develop new skills, and to learn from the existing experienced members of the team.
The position report to the CEO off the UK business and to the Group CFO based in Italy, the role will be suitable for a candidate who is highly organised, precise and detailed.
You will be responsible of securing the smooth running of all back office administration.
- Carry out a range of customer service and administration duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant data administration within agreed service standards.
- Raise invoices and other fiscal documents
- Contribute to customer satisfaction and service quality levels.
- Proactively contribute to the completion of the team’s workload.
- Respond efficiently to a range of external and internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood escalating issues where appropriate.
- Maintenance of record keeping. Must have good computer skills.
- Must have passion, enthusiasm and commitment to delivering with considerable attention to retaining highest levels of service quality.
- English and Italian
- Must have at least 1-2 years of work experience in Bookkeeping/Accountancy.
- Knowledge of the UK Import/Export regulations. (Desirable)
- Credit and Treasury management experience (Essential)
- Good knowledge of Sage Software (Essential).
- High degree of accuracy.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply ASAP only if you have SAGE knowledge (people without SAGE skills will not be considered) and have the relevant skills.