Job Title: Assistant Accountant Italian speaking
Location: London SE, zone 3.
Salary: up to £30.000 (depending on experience). Full-time & Permanent job.
Our client designs, produces and distributes audio and lighting systems, musical instruments and related accessories on the international market. Set up in Italy more than 20 years ago, the small office in London is now looking for an experienced and organized Assistant Accountant to be part of their finance team. This role involves carrying out a range of financial processes and managing the day-to-day accounting activities. We are looking for a trusted person, with the ability and experience of working autonomously, with commitment and little supervision. You must have proven competency in the use of accounting systems, spreadsheets, word processing and office-based software (experience of SAP is compulsory, SAGE desirable).
- Post suppliers’ invoices and credit notes;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Post payrolls and pension contributions;
- Post manual double entry transactions in the software;
- Managing Accounts Payable and Receivable;
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT reports;
- Preparation of EC Sales List and Intrastat;
- Posting Year End Audit Adjustments;
- Reconciling company credit card
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of the cash-flow reports;
- Preparation of the supplier payment schedules;
- Production monthly payslip;
- Upload pension contribution;
- Producing P45, P60, P11D;
- Producing Year End Employer Reports to HMRC;
- Posting employee expense claims
- Process the PAYE and VAT payment to HMRC;
- Process payment general suppliers;
- Liaising with external accounting firm;
- Liaising with local banks;
- General office administration
Please bear in mind that SAP is compulsory and we will not be able to consider candidates without this knowledge.