Job Title: Accountant / Back Office
Location: Milton Keynes (2.5 days per week remote work)
Salary: £30.000-40.000 depending on experience + health and life insurance.
Starting Date: Jan / Feb 2021.
Our client is an international supplier of logistics services and solutions to optimise the supply chain of warehouses and manufacturing operations worldwide.
The UK team is currently looking for an experienced Accountant / Back Office to look after the accountancy of the UK and Northern Europe.
Key responsibilities in Accounting, Finance and Controlling:
- Invoicing and registration of invoices
- General accounting duties
- VAT, Intrastat and CIS
- Registration of orders
- Liaising with the tax advisory team for tax issues and preparation of financial statements (monthly and annually)
- Transmission of financial statements to parent company
- Sending and reconciling intercompany data to parent company
Finance & General Support
- Purchasing office support e.g. managing purchase orders for suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers and with the purchasing department
- Operation duties e.g. management of home banking, payments and liaising with the bank
- Support for various other activities e.g. new office agreements, contracts
- Orders checking and status
- Reporting package management
- Support for forecast and budget activities
- Experience in accountancy and bookkeeping – at least 3 years in the UK
- VAT, Intrastat and CIS experience
- Italian language skills are advantageous but not compulsory
The job offers the opportunity to grow within the company as well as job rotation. Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this job opportunity.
Send us your CV via the form below or at email@example.com