Are you applying for lots of jobs and getting nowhere? Have you been living in London for the last few months or perhaps years and you haven’t found yet your dream job? Are you perhaps using the Europass format or are you planning a changing career direction, and need help with how to position your past experience?
This 1 hour CV Clinic & Job Hunting will help you!
You’ll learn how to sell your skills, identify your achievements, match your expertise to what the employer is looking for, and get your CV to the top of the pile.
What will I gain from the workshop?
You’ll leave our CV Clinic knowing how to write a good CV, and the importance of adapting it to suit each job.
The workshop will guide you through these areas:
- What style of CV best suits your career history (chronological, skills-based or qualification style)
- How to stand out from the crowd and use language that will convince employers you have the skills they need
- How to write an ‘achievements-based’ CV
- How to find a job in the UK and which job portals to use
Please note that there won’t be time to actually write your CV at the session, but you’ll come away equipped to write it.
- 24th of January 2019
- 28th of February 2019
- 2nd of May 2019 – INTERVIEW PREPARATION WORKSHOP *
* The workshop will give you an understanding of what interviews are for, provide some guidance on how to be competitive in your answers and boost your confidence for upcoming interviews.
Donation: £10. The cost of the ticket will be entirely donated to Fondazione Ricerca Fibrosi Cistica for research purposes.
How to book your ticket: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and make your donation of £10 via Paypal to email@example.com
Location: INAS CISL UK, 248 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Westminster, London SW1V 1AU
Time: From 6PM to 7.30PM
If you have any questions about the workshop, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any problems in finding the venue, please call us on 0203 633 0291.