Are you looking for a vacancy in London or in the United Kingdom and you don’t know how to carry out an effective search? Do you have doubts about the real job opportunities in your industry? Has your job search been unproductive so far? Don’t you know if you are moving in the right direction?
Our career coaching service will give you the right advice to help you find answers to all those questions you have been trying to answer for months; allowing you to speed up the time for your entry into the UK job market, which is very different from any other job market.
Career coaching is ideal for foreign and European people who are newly arrived in the United Kingdom or for those individuals who are planning to move to the UK or professionals who would like to make a career change. The service is also useful for those individuals who would like to improve their current job search, especially when it has not been providing any positive results, over an extended period of time.
Looking for a job is a “job” in itself and the search for a new position very often becomes even more complex if you are already employed on a full-time basis. The lack of time and a poor knowledge of the UK job market can make your quest even more exhausting; this may cause a loss of motivation, self-esteem and self-confidence. It is therefore important to understand how to effectively look for a job, what the real job opportunities are (one of the most common errors is applying for a job which does not match your profile), how to read and interpret a job offer, and much more.
CV&Coffee offers a wide range of coaching services and career guidance covering all professions.
Career coaching can be based on one or more sessions; based on the assessment of your job expectations, the meeting with our career advisor will help you understand how to reach your career objectives, find a job, optimise the use of LinkedIn and how to “market” your job experience in the United Kingdom.
- Career Coaching: Find out how to “sell” your previous job experiences while identifying your skills, achievements and career possibilities. We provide career coaching also for those wishing to pursue a career in the medical field.
- Job Search Coaching: Understand how to search for a job, which channels you should use, how to identify any hidden job adverts, and learn how to present yourself to a potential employer.
- LinkedIn Coaching: Learn how to use and leverage your profile on LinkedIn, which is one of the most used platforms by UK companies and recruiters to find potential candidates.
What do our Career Coaching services include?
- A customised one-to-one meeting with an experienced career adviser – via Skype
- A 60-minute session (or longer, if previously agreed)
- A consultant with an in-depth analysis and comprehension of the UK job market
- We will increase your employment possibilities in the UK job market
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed